Composed of a cotton and synthetic blend, Chup socks are inspired by the patterns of various indigenous tribes from around the globe. They use combed cotton yarn, which is a very soft version of regular cotton. Combed cotton doesn't have any impurities or short protruding threads, is stronger than regular cotton, and is made by treating the cotton fibers before they are spun into yarn. They are designed to be high quality, yet comfortable socks, without compromising the intricate patterns of each style. Each finished pair is carefully inspected by a master craftsman to guarantee socks manufactured to an impeccable quality.
- Cotton and synthetic blend
- Woven with a stocking frame machine
- Wash cold, inside out; do not tumble dry
- Jacquard knitting method used to prevent tightness
- A snugly fit that then adjusts to your feet after a few years
- Medium: Women's US 9-12 or Men's 7.5-10.5
- Large: Mens 10.5 - 13