PROFESSIONAL WATERCOLOR BOOK
Kolo Professional Watercolor Books feature a 100% cotton, natural white, heavyweight, cold press paper. The cotton gives the paper a natural beauty and lasting whiteness, as well as strength and longevity. It can absorb a large amount of water with limited deformation, and resists scratching and tearing while erasing. In addition to premium paper, each book is constructed with an ultra-thick front and back cover, and enclosed with a durable, bronze double-wire. The cover’s rounded corners make it easier to place in your bag.
- 14 sheets (28 pages)
- 100% cotton, 140 lb/300 gsm watercolor paper.
- Acid free ensuring the longevity of your art
- Ideal for a wide variety of media including watercolor, ink, gouache, acrylic, and more
- Sheets are actual size when removed from the wire binding
- 1% of our Artist Book sales go to non-profit organizations in Africa working to save the great wild animals that are in peril.